AAPL 2013 - Topics and Speakers Finalized!
To view the exciting schedule and speakers - Click Here
Sponsor and Exhibitor Prospectus - Click Here
MEMBERS - please log in to see "Member Rates and Options"
AAPL has an exciting educational program planned for 2013. A needs assessment was conducted to solicit exactly what our members were interested in learning at the next conference and the program and speakers were selected from there.
Objectives for the 2013 Conference are:
- Network with peers that serve in a physician liaison capacity
- Learn about and have access to reference tools for further practice implementation
- Learn best practices
- Participate in discussion forums with colleagues working in similar-sized facilities
- Gain new knowledge that helps you become more effective in your position
- Evaluate tools that can help expand your current program and reach
- Learn about current healthcare trends that can be discussed during physician office visits
- Identify the various roles served by physician liaisons in a variety of settings
Hilton at the Ballpark ($165 single/double plus taxes) in St. Louis is our host hotel. The direct link for hotel reservations will be provided with your registration confirmation. The group rate cutoff date was May 27.
Not only is St. Louis the 'Gateway to the West', featuring the famous Arch, Budweiser Brewery, spectacular views of the Mississippi River, but also connected to our host hotel, the Hilton Ballpark St. Louis, is the new Busch Stadium, for the St. Louis Cardinals. View other historic and interesting St. Louis sites - Click here.
The conference includes networking, networking, and more networking:
- Reception, Wednesday June 19
- Dinner with colleagues (small-group, casual), June 19
- Special event by subscription: St. Louis Cardinal game $30 SOLD OUT per ticket, Thursday evening, June 20
- Dinner with colleagues (small-group, casual) June 20 (same night as baseball game).
Special breakout sessions are planned to enhance learning and take-home skills:
- Professional development and increasing on-the-job performance
- Increasing sales and your referral area
- Effective networking with physicians
- Time management
- Academic center challenges and issues
- Pediatric facility challenges and special needs
- Community and private hospital issues
The conference wraps up at noon on Friday, June 21.
Our goal in 2013 is to have the best attendance ever! Help us achieve that goal by registering today.