AAPL has an exciting educational program planned for 2017. Using past conference evaluations and determining needs identified by our members, the Program Committee had carefully designed a program that will appeal to physician liaisons throughout the country.
2017 Conference Objectives
- Learn about the “Art of Inspiring Leaders” and how this will ultimately improve your leadership skills.
- Actively engage in networking opportunities with liaisons from across the country.
- Learn best practices from industry experts, physicians and your peers.
- Participate in breakout sessions with colleagues from similar type facilities – academic hospitals, community hospitals and independent, free-standing facilities.
- Learn how to demonstrate your value to others in spite of ever-changing and uncertain times.
- Take part in interactive sessions based on your experience level – new, experienced and management tracts available.
- Learn first-hand tips and tricks to improve physician interactions.
- Identify tools and resources to improve individual and team productivity.
- Learn about the latest healthcare trends and how this will impact you and your program.
- Learn about the AAPL and identify opportunities to engage and share your knowledge and experience with other liaisons.
Naples Grande Beach Resort is the host hotel for the 2017 Conference. The group rate is $189/per night, single/double occupancy, plus taxes. The direct link for hotel reservations is available on the conference brochure.
The group rate cut-off date is Saturday, May 27, 2017. The hotel is expected to fill up quickly during our conference week and we strongly encourage you to make your hotel reservations as soon as you confirm your conference participation.
The conference begins on Wednesday, June 21st at 8:00 am and concludes Friday, June 23, 2017 at 11:45 am.
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION FEES:
AAPL Active Member Early Registration Discount - $525
Registration and Payment MUST BE RECEIVED BY
Friday, April 7, 2017
AAPL Active Member Registration - $565.00
For registrations received AFTER April 7, 2017
Non-Members - $685.00
For registrations anytime through June 20, 2017
We look forward to seeing you in Naples!