AAPL 2016 ConferenceAAPL has an exciting educational program planned for 2016. Using past conference evaluations and determining needs identified by our members, the Program Committee had carefully designed a program that will appeal to physician liaisons throughout the country.
Objectives for the 2016 Conference
- Gain an awareness of how the Disney organization thinks in the area of leadership excellence
- Network with peers from across the country
- Develop tools to improve communication with your physician audience to better understand the challenges they face
- Learn best practices
- Participate in discussion forums with colleagues working in similar-sized and type facilities
- Gain new knowledge that helps you become more effective in your position
- Evaluate tools that can help expand your current program and reach
- Participate in sessions specifically tailored to your role beginner, experienced and liaison manager
- Learn about current healthcare trends
- Realize the influence social media can make in your program
Disney's Grand Californian Hotel and Spa is the host hotel for the 2016 Anniversary Conference. The group rate is $249 single/double occupancy, plus taxes. The direct link for hotel reservations will be available on conference brochure.Successful Strategies Workshop
The group rate cut-off date is Friday, May 6, 2016. The hotel is expected to fill up quickly during our conference week and we strongly encourage you to make your hotel reservations as soon as you confirm your conference participation.
Join other liaisons from across the nation and all types of facilities to learn how others are Making Their Roles Crystal Clear in their own organizations. The format of the workshop includes 15-minute presentations regarding innovative approaches by liaisons FOR liaisons followed by a 90 minute thought-provoking and interactive panel discussion about these practices. Learn how to tackle issues and lead your organization to the next level of physician relations.
- Coordinating AMC Outreach Efforts to Grown Hospital Transfers
- Physician Referral Concierge Services
- Digital Technologies to Advance Physician Relations
- The Physician Liaison's Role in Operations
Track Level Sessions:
- Manager: Attitude or Aptitude - Managing the Liaison Personality Spectrum
- New Liaison: So You Are No Longer Brand New...Taking it to the Next Level
- Experienced Liaison: Past President's Panel Discussion
- Academic: Knowing your Academic Medical Center - Keeping Up With All There is to Know!
- Children's Hospitals: Let's Get Digital: Promoting Pediatrics Through Social Media
- Community/Private: Effective (and ineffective) Independent Provider EHR Implementation Strategies
The conference begins on Wednesday, June 22nd at 8:00 am and concludes Friday, June 24th, at 11:30 am.
Click here for the full brochure.
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION FEES:
AAPL Active Member Early Registration Discount - $450.00
(Payment must be made by April 1, 2016)
AAPL Active Member Registration - $495.00
(For registrations received after April 1, 2016)
Non-Members - $595.00
We look forward to seeing you in Anaheim!